miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

What is a twerp?


Extracto de una entrevista a Kurt Vonnegut aparecida en 1977 en la revista literaria The Paris Review:

Pregunta: What is a twerp in the strictest sense, in the original sense?
Vonnegut: It’s a person who inserts a set of false teeth between the cheeks of his ass.
P.: I see.
Vonnegut: I beg your pardon; between the cheeks of his or her ass. I’m always offending feminists that way.
P.: I don’t quite understand why someone would do that with false teeth.
Vonnegut: In order to bite the buttons off the backseats of taxicabs. That’s the only reason twerps do it. It’s all that turns them on.
P.: You went to Cornell University after Shortridge?
Vonnegut: I imagine.
P.: You imagine?

Fuente: Biblioklept

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La Isla de Siltolá

 I Finalmente, después de varios intentos fallidos, el mensajero nos ha encontrado en casa y me ha entregado los ejemplares de Una triste bú...